Career Preparation & Student Support
You will graduate with the tools to advance in your profession or take the next step in your education. We support you at every turn, from enrollment to graduation, to help ensure that you can achieve your goals.
After completing the two-week prerequisite course and enrolling in the full Career Online High School program, you will be assigned an academic coach who will provide ongoing support and help you stay on track. When you need extra academic support, a certified instructor is there for you too.
Program Quick Facts
- The program consists of 18 credits total (see Graduation Requirements for breakdown).
- You earn both your high school diploma and a certificate in your chosen career area.
- You create a career portfolio containing important job documents such as your resume and cover letters.
- It may be possible for you to transfer credits from previously completed accredited high school courses, shortening your completion time. The average time to complete is 12 months. You will be given up to 18 months to complete the program.
- Courses are taught in an online learning environment available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The program is self-paced but plan to devote at least 8-10 hours each week to coursework; each credit is designed to be completed over the course of one month.
- Each student is assigned an academic coach who offers ongoing support and connects you with additional instructional help when needed.
Ready to Get Started?
Begin by taking the online assessment to see if Excel High School program is a good match for you.
Get started today! See if Excel High School is right for you. In partnership with Excel High School, Ed2Go offers a low-cost, accredited, fully online high school diploma designed for adults.